Hi Glorb! I'm currently writing this blog while laying on my bedroom floor. I have a snack, some tea, and water. I'm thriving--in flow state, in my element. You wish you were me right now.
(I'm also Batman, incase you forgot)
(Did you know that Marvel added a hyphen to Spider-Man's name so
fans can differentiate the character from DC's Superman and Batman?)
So, welcome Cambridge! Welcome Glorp! If this is your first time reading my blog, I'm Renn, I'm awesome, I'm weird but you'll learn to love it. And this awesome weirdo just started his portfolio project for A level! Lets go!
I'm working with Kenna and Vicky (but I call her Vick out of habit, so watch out).
At first, we where in-between picking a short film or a music video, but we unanimously agreed that a short film-- while it might be more challenging-- would allow us to tell a story and demonstrate our personalities in a clearer way.
Our teacher, Epic Stocklala Cha said that we should approach this project as if we are creating a time capsule, capturing ourselves in this point of our life. I completely agree with this. Recently, I've gained an unalienable zest for life, which has made me oddly enthusiastic about mundane things. Like, I'm enjoying my homework, I like studying. How? I've simply noticed that adversity makes me a kinder, stronger person--and that discipline comes naturally when I clearly understand my goals in life. So, I'm choosing to approach this project with the most vitality and gusto I can muster. (I had to search those two words up! Don't they sound nice?) And a film is the clearest way I can think of portraying my struggles and personality. I also have the skills to film and edit a nice looking piece AND I really like writing. I'm so excited for this project.
Nicknames for my groupmates:
Kenna Henna
Mc Muffin
The big K
John F. Kenna
Kenntucky Fried Chicken
Vicky Picky
Queen Victoria
Victorian Era
Vice President of Cypress Bay Television
Future President of Cypress Bay Television
Queen Victoria, the Future President of Cypress Bay Television
Zack London's Girlfriend
The Sweetest Girl I've Ever Met
The Kindest Girl I've Ever Met
Victoria Paris
No comments:
Post a Comment