Dear Glorp,
Today I washed cars and begged people for tips.
If they are going to make me work, at least make me beg people for money. It's what I'm best at. (This is a joke)
How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
Believe it or not, I'm not a people person when it comes to getting stuff done. When I fool around, I'll admit, I'm a goofy guy. But when I'm focused, all other things don't exist and I feel like my purpose in life was to be the thing I am doing. If I am writing this blog, my mother might as well said "this child will be writing blogs until the day he dies" during my birth because this is the only thing I am right now. Blogs. Blogs. Blogs. That's the only narration in my head because I am so focused. I am a blog. The real blog is me.
The only issue with being so focused is that I tend to be ignorant of other people. Which is bad when I'm working in a group. So, I learnt to cool off and be a little more passive this time around. I decided to expand my knowledge on westerns so much, my pert in this group became niche. Throughout this project I was the groups' Google. They'd ask me anything about the Victorian era and I would give a very specific answer.
Production wise, I'd say my skills are good, I didn't learn much because I've done productions like these before. I was just going through the motion. Zach did remind me that the rule of thirds existed and I was like "Oh, yeah right. I should start using that again."
Okay, that's all for tonight Glorp. Buh bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment