Hello Glorp. Hello Cambridge. I've gathered you here today to discuss a very important topic: Victoria's blog. If you read it, your sure to have seen the image of us on call.
(Photo taken by Victoria during our call)
Look closer.
CLOSER.
This is a huge moment of distress for me. Victoria, do not think about talking to me after this, this is sabotage and we are NO LONGER FRIENDS 😡🤬😠To express my distraught, I've made a meme.
Your move, Victoria (if that even is your real name😒).
The phrase at the bottom ("Do you even sprout bro?") comes from our short film's new name, Sprouting! You see its perfect because it follows our theme of personal growth and plants. And to better draw this connection, we named the plant Sprout! So kawaii.
Also! The script is done! Yay! Look at it
here
During the call where Vicky managed to make a life long enemy in one photo, Kenna designed a mock up of Dahlia's room!
I had to leave for dinner while they made the design, so I'm basing this off insider information and their posted blogs. I suggested vines, planes, and clouds (which can just be stuffing taped to the roof) on the ceiling. I think Kenna got the idea of the cranes on the ceiling form my room, which has the same thing. Here's a list of what we are need for mise en scene according to the trator:
Things to represent Dahlia as a teenager (Typical teen things):
- headphones
- kennas (sunset) color lamp
- posters
- vicky's/kenna squishmallows
- vicky's lego flowers
Things to demostrate Dahlia's personality
- hang paper cranes from the ceiling
- calendar
- playbills
- vicky's fairy lights
- kenna's trophies and medals
- kenna's dried flowers
- renn's mom's plants
- printed photo of dahlia and melia (frame from kenna)
- print out fake certificate
- honor roll corner (print out)
Normal things to have:
- trash can
- whiteboard
- bed
I forgot to mention! We are probably going to take the pillows and blankets from my bed to make it look less ugly, for lack of a nicer term.
No comments:
Post a Comment