Look for Stuff!!

Mar 22, 2026

Sprout tha Plant (Portfolio Project Post #16)

Hello Glorp! We are back to regular memes because I'm tired.

(Curry, n.d.)

Okay so, I can't take credit for this idea, because I'm pretty sure Stoklosa planted the idea (pun intended), and Vicky developed it further. But, we cannot have a real life plant because we don't have enough of the same plant in different stages of growth. Not to mention, I don't want to harm a real plant by cutting it down to a little stub, but that's because I've humanized Sprout too much. So, they are planning on having artificial plants, and cutting them according to the stages the plant should be in.

As for the pot, Kenna bought these two at Hobby Lobby. She mentioned how its good she has three small ones incase she messes up. I was thinking about having more than one small plant so we have the plant at different stages of life n such. I'll paint them for Kenna if she gets overwhelmed. I'm not saying that because I want to paint them. Not at all. 
CITES
Curry. (n.d.). [Meme of lion with text about sleeping] [Image pin]. Pinterest. Retrieved March 23, 2026, from https://www.pinterest.com/pin/746190232048762045/

No comments:

Post a Comment