Good morning, Glorp! (it's 8:00 pm as I'm writing this) Please excuse the shorter blog posts this week, I'm short on time these days. But I still love you don't worry, I'm not cheating on you with another blog haha. Who would be so cruel? Ha ha..
Our social media is officially up!
I made the profile picture pretty quickly. I used purples and greens, as well as our chosen font. We decided that anything posted should have the same style to develop a cohesive brand. Based of my profile picture, Vicky then created tags for the stories we post.
Before this, she and Kenna made an "upcoming" post. This was something we chose to do to get our peers to anticipate the release of our short film. Since, our friends are most likely to be the first ones to find out new Instagram account.
Following up, we also did a "meet the crew" post for each one of us. We did this so that those following the film knew our faces, so that when we post again, they recognize us. It also humanizes our account, by making it clear to the viewer that there are people behind the content posted. It bridges the gap between consumer and creator, and also proves that our work isn't made by A.I. We also plan on making a reel, though our reel will be more informal, since we want to target people our age. So, it'll be us on set, talking to the camera. Hopefully, we will create an authentic image by doing this, since I know that our generation prefers to believe things are authentic.
No comments:
Post a Comment